(hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), which Sinet Spark Charitable Foundation for Regional Development (hereinafter referred to as the "Administration") can get about the User when he/she is using the Website. Using the Website means the User's unconditional consent to this Policy and the conditions for processing his/her personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the Website. This Policy applies to the territory of the Russian Federation, and applies exclusively to the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Website https://ayarkut.com/en
- a collection of intellectual property objects (programs for electronic computers, databases, hypertext documents, graphic design of the interface, design elements, images, etc.) and other information contained in the information system, access to which is provided through the Internet information and telecommunication network by domain names and/or by network addresses that allow identifying sites on the Internet.
- User - an individual using the Website who has reached the age of full legal capacity.
- Administration - Sinet Spark Charitable Foundation for Regional Development, PSRN 1201400004453.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
and the User Agreement at https://ayarkut.com/soglashenie/en
gives unambiguous and complete consent to the collection, processing, storage of his personal data listed in p. 1.2 of this Administration Policy for the purposes provided for in Section 2 of this Policy.
Within the framework of this Policy, the User's personal information means:
1) Data automatically reported to the Website while using by means of the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, cookie file data, information on the User’s browser (or any other program providing access to the Services), technical features of the equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the Services, address of the requested pages and other detailed information.
2) Other information about the User, the processing of which is provided for by the User Agreement.
1.2. The Administration may collect the following categories of Personal Information about the User while using the Website:
1) information necessary for the User to receive services from the Website.
2) electronic data (https headers, IP address, cookies, browser ID data, hardware and software information);
3) other information about the User, necessary for processing in accordance with the conditions governing the use of the Site.
1.3. The Administration also automatically receives other information about the User's activities when using the Website (including the IP address of the host, the type of the User's operating system, the pages of the Website visited by the User, information about the User's browser and other similar data), as well as information automatically obtained when accessing the Site using cookies.
1.4. The Administration can receive information about the User's activities on the Website through services that keep records of statistics on visiting the Site.
2. PURPOSES OF USERS’ PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Administration processes the User's personal data for the following purposes:
1) Provision of the Website access to Users.
2) Improvement of the Website usability.
3) Collection, processing and presentation of statistical data, big data and other research based on anonymized data.
3. CONDITIONS OF USERS’ PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
3.1. The Website stores Users’ personal data in accordance with the internal regulations of the Administration.
3.2. The privacy of the User’s personal data is observed.
3.3. The Administration is authorized to transfer User’s personal data to third parties in the following cases:
3.3.1. The User has expressed his/her consent to such actions.
3.3.2. As part of the execution of the contract and/or agreement on the processing of personal data, when the Administration acts as a personal data operator.
3.3.3. The transfer of the data is necessary to allow the User to use the Website or to implement a certain agreement or contract with the User.
3.3.4. The transfer of the data is required by the Russian legislation within the procedure prescribed by law.
3.3.5. The transfer is required within the process of the Website sale. In this case, the purchaser acquires all the obligations to follow the conditions of the present Policy in respect to the received personal data.
3.3.6. Transfer of depersonalized statistical data for the purpose of conducting research, including marketing and advertising.
3.3.7. In other cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.4. User’s personal data shall be processed with no time limitation, by any legal means, including processing in personal data information systems with or without the use of automation tools. Users’ personal data processing shall be carried out in accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On Personal Data”.
3.5. The Administration shall take the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect User's personal data against unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as the undue influence of third parties.
3.6. The Administration together with the User shall take all necessary measures to prevent damages or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of User's personal data.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
4.1. The user undertakes to:
4.2. The user may:
4.2.1. Require the Administration to provide information regarding the processing of his/her personal data on the basis of a request, the form and requirements for which are established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.3. The Administration undertakes to:
4.3.3. Take precautions to protect confidentiality of User's personal data in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect such information in the existing business practice.
4.3.4. Block personal data related to the corresponding User from the moment of the application or request by the User or his/her legal representative, or an authorized body for protection of the rights of personal data subjects, for the verification period, if unreliable personal data or illegal actions are revealed.
5. LIABILITIES OF THE PARTIES
5.1. If the Administration, fails to fulfill its obligations, it shall be liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5.2. In case of a loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Administration shall not be held liable, if this confidential information:
5.2.1. Became public property before its loss or disclosure.
5.2.2. Was obtained from a third party until it was received by the Administration.
5.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
5.2.3. Was disclosed due to illegal actions of third parties.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
6.1. Before applying to the court for a dispute arising from the relationship between the User and Administration, a claim (a written proposal concerning the voluntary resolution of the dispute) shall be mandatorily submitted.
6.2. The Claimee, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, shall notify the claimant of the claim examination results in writing.
6.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute shall be referred to the court in accordance with current legislation of the Russian Federation.
7. SUPPLEMENTARY CONDITIONS
7.5. The Policy is developed and used in accordance with the User Agreement posted on the Internet at: https://ayarkut.com/soglashenie/en
, as well as taking into account the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, legislative and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data and information, information technology.
Publication Date: October 13, 2021